Kelowna And Okanagan
Boat Cleaner Packages
Interior Boat Clean / Detail
- Completely clean the entire inside from top to bottom
- Clean windows, carpets, and chrome
- Clean and condition all vinyl, leather, and cushions
- Bathrooms scrubbed and disinfected
- Carpets vacuumed and spot cleaned
- Cupboards cleaned inside and out
- Clean refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- All interior fibreglass waxed
- Protecterant applied for all vinyl
- Walls and mirrors cleaned
- All storage lockers and drawers cleaned and wiped
Exterior Boat Clean / Detail
- 3 Stage Cut polish and Wax to remove heavy or light oxidation build up bringing back the original shine the boat is meant to have
- Wet sanding hull or removing scratches or dock rash
- Acid wash to remove alga or water scum buildup from sitting in the water
- Water spot removal to remove hard burnt on water spots on the hull
Other Boat Clean / Detailing Services
Cut and polish exterior hull, acid washing, steam cleaning of carpets, mechanical work and summarizing/winterizing with our licensed mechanic, cleaning and waterproofing of canvas and biminis, restoration of brightwork, and any other services you may need.
Protecting Your Vessel With Wax
Waxing your boat on a regular basis should be a consistent part of your boats maintenance program. Keeping a vessel cleaned and waxed not only enhances the appearance of your boat but also helps protect it from the deteriorating effects of the Okanogan suns ultraviolet (UV) rays. It’s also been found that wax aids with fuel efficiency.
Licensed, insured and bonded!
"Quality means doing it right, even when no one is looking" - Henry Ford
Shrink Wrapping Services
Shrink wrap is a heavy duty plastic material that when heated, shrinks for a tight seal around any object.
The benefits of shrink wrapping your boat is that moisture does not collect as it would with a tarp, or boat cover, causing mold to grow. It is important to have ventilation inside of you boat while together keeping it dry.
We include 2 Dri-Z-Airs and 2 vents on each boat. Extras can be applied for a fee. Snow and rain slides off a shrink wrapped boat, where as will stay on a tarp or cover, as well as shrink wrapping creates a very tight seal keeping spiders and rodents out of your boat.
- $12/linear ft for RVs
- $14/linear ft for boats up to 24ft
- $16/linear ft for boats larger than 24ft or pontoon boats. Each boat includes 2 Dri-Z-Airs and 2 vents.
$50 for Zipper door
$50 mold protection spray
Extra charge for wrapping on water or dock. Ahoy Boat Cleaners are not responsible for mold or any damage due to the customer not having boat completely dry.
Professional grade work at reasonable rates
We have committed ourselves to guaranteed customer satisfaction. You don’t pay until you are totally satisfied with the service.